Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The View from Tuesday

Here are some thoughts I am having today.


  • Yesterday was 62. I opened all the windows and aired out the house. Today we are having snow flurries.
  • I have two pairs of pants that fit. One is pink sweatpants. The other is jeans. Guess which ones I wear most often?
  • Yesterday evening, while trying to close one of said open windows, I got a little stuck between the bed and the wall. Mini-me, ever observant, said, "Don't worry, Mom. You'll get your body back."
  • I live very close to a good mall. I have been several times. Located in the mall is Crate and Barrel. I have deliberately stayed out of that store because it is my budget kryptonite.
  • I need about 2 naps a day to function. It's getting a little ridiculous.
  • My due date is in about a month, and I have yet to begin Baby's quilt. Related: I have a name picked out, but it's not for public consumption. 
How are you doing this fine Tuesday? 

5 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

Instead of being able to help my older parents at a doctor's appointment this morning, I had to help my older husband with a torn retina ( which is caused by aging....).

Jackie said...

You are so cute! You must be getting so super excited!!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thimbleanna said...

Mini Me sounds like a chip off the old block LOL! Sounds like you're busy and having fun. And Crate and Barrel -- my nearest store is 2 hours a way and it's a darn good thing!!!

Mama Pea said...

I love your posts. Sounds like you are getting ready for this baby! Very fun. Crate and Barrel is a tough one for me, too!